Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lemonade diet


I feel like going from one extreme to the next *** OK, the Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse *** not worked so i try to master cleanse *** decided that this is how I do it *** 18 ounces of filtered water pire 1 1 / 2 tablespoons organic grade B maple syrup *** 1 teaspoon lemon pepper Cayanne from half a lemon squeezed from * 4 18 ounce bottles per day Every morning I drink 32 ounces of water with two spoons tbl mixed sea salt (no iodine) Every night I drink 12 ounces of herbal laxative tea

Friends Link : ±7±:The Best Low Price Bread Maker & Recipe ±1±: My Laptop Store ±1±: Low Price Bag Store by PaPaBag.com !!1 Running Gps Watches Buy Online




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links